Getting an affordable car under $5,000 doesn’t mean a too old and boring car. A moderate used coupe car is an incredible way to get a fun arrangement of wheels on a tight budget. There are a large number of sporty coupe cars on the used car market that have become amazing qualities and are available at a very modest price.
Here are five great used coupe cars you can discover here under $5,000 in 2019.
If you want a sporty styling coupe car with reliability and practicality, the Honda Accord coupe is the best choice. Accord gives you everything that people love about the Honda cars like nice fuel economy and great value with a body that is more attractive than the sedan body type cars. Pick the V6 engine with a manual transmission for a low-key enthusiast Honda Accord car on a financial limit.
- Excellent performance from both available engines
- Brightly lit, easy-to-read gauges and conveniently placed
- instrument controls
- High resale value compared to other midsize sedans
- Higher trim levels and options can get pricey
- Awkward unlocking/folding rear seats to the sedan’s trunk
The Ford Mustang is an excellent value, offering more style and performance than most vehicles in its price range but its interior isn’t as special as the rest of the car. Mustang offers are all over the used car market and also they are available at very affordable prices equipped with either a frugal V6 or a powerful V8 performance. If you buy a Mustang under $5,000 then you will get 1995 to 2000 models.
- Strong V8 engines
- Remarkable exterior styling
- Good crash test scores
- Substandard interior materials
- Poor interior storage space
Chevrolet Camaro offers solid performance on a normal budget. In Chevy Camaro SS are Available unbelievable 6.2-liter LS1 V8 engine, this car is the king of cheap horsepower (up to 304 horsepower). Camaro gets up to 17/29 mpg and the interior of this used coupe might be a touch of lacking by the present standards, but that will be easy to forget when you breathe life with solid V8 engine.
- Soft suspension
- Powerful base engine
- Good fuel economy
- Cramped back seat
- Bad rear visibility
The Infiniti G35O is a laudatory luxury coupe that’s a notable value on the used car market. It has a nice upscale cabin with impressive technology and it is combining luxury and performance in one attractive package. G35O has solid V6 in the engine will make sure you never get distracted from the car. The Infiniti G35 is available as a coupe and a sedan too. The coupe has two available G35 trim levels.
- Driver-centered interior design, similar to BMW philosophy
- Competitively pricing in its class
- Sleek, sophisticated styling
- Seating may be uncomfortable for larger passengers
- Transmission can be cranky at slow speeds
Scion tC has standard features than many cars in its segment. . It has a standard driver’s knee airbag, which is uncommon for a car in this class, as well as anti-lock brakes and electronic brake-force distribution. tC is a roomy cargo area under its rear liftgate. The tC gets up to 21/29 mpg city/highway. If you want Toyota value and reliability in a car than the Scion tC is a good choice.
- Impressive cargo space for a coupe
- Standard driver’s knee airbag
- Standard USB port and Pioneer stereo
- Low fuel economy ratings for the class
- Poor safety scores